from: "Marilyn R. Healey" <[log in to unmask]

From:                 Self <LIBRIS/HEALEY>
To:               [log in to unmask]
Subject:          Computer section
Date sent:        Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:09:47 EST

At the meeting in San Antonio the members of the Computer Section
agreed that we would like to compile a list of  consultants from the
ARLIS/NA
 membership who have had experience with various aspects of Computer
 Technology.
There are still many members of ARLIS/NA who are starting
computerization  projects which some of us have already mastered.  If you
are willing to be contacted for advise,  please send me your Name,
e-mail address and a brief discription of your experiences.  Reply
directly to me.