Help friends! I know I've seen a brochure about this set, but can't put
my hands on it.  A 22-volume set with images tactilely reproduced for
the blind, published in association with MOMA.  I believe the set costs
ca. $6,000, and I think the brochure I saw was just for the first
volume.

Does anyone have title/publisher info?  Does anyone in NY city own this?
We'd like to send a patron to look at it, if so...

Thanks.

lu harper
Memorial Art Gallery
Rochester, NY