I posted the message for Barbara Heuer, librarian at the Visual Art School.
 Yes, the VAS is closing, perhaps moving, but it's future is not certain.
The library is closing.  They are currently compiling a list of materials
available.  Would like to sell all to one place/person.

Please check the original message for address/phone information and email
or call Barbara directly if you have other questions.  She is in Savannah
GA.  I am in Augusta GA.  You'll get better information from her.

Thanks.  Le Anne

At 03:10 PM 1/20/98 EST, you wrote:
>I think it might be relevant to many of us to understand what this message
>means?  Has an art school closed?  Is its library shutting down?
>        Thanks, BJ Irvine, Fine Arts Librarian, Indiana University
>
>On Thu, 15 Jan 1998, Le Anne Brown wrote:

Le Anne Brown