Dear Dave,                      January 5, 1998

If it is acceptable to the rest of the list, I would be interested in
knowing the results of your survey regarding publishers' compliance with
contracts. And even if the other list members would not find the information
useful, I would like to know what you find out.

Alice Scherer
Center for the Study of Beadwork