I just posted an announcement with my new work phone and fax numbers. The
phone number in the body of the text, (215) 596-8963, was correct.

Someone alerted me to the fact that the phone number in my signature was
incorrect. I have now corrected that, but apologize for any confusion.

Gina Kaiser

Gina Kaiser
Coordinator of Technical Services
Joseph W. England Library
Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science
600 S. 43rd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
(215) 596-8963  phone
(215) 596-8760  fax