Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- The Rutgers University Art Library has subscribed to BHA online, but we are begging to keep our CD-ROM because we have found that while the searching can be somewhat more cumbersome (for those who are anti-windows anyway), and a bit more confusing, the results seem to be much better, and MUCH FASTER. When using the online system and searching for a common name or term, students often find that the system comes back saying the result is too large and it cannot complete the search. That never happens with the CD-ROM. On the plus side, the BHA file online is a one-time search, with all files (RILA, BHA, and RAA) being combined. The CD-ROM involves 3 searches, but for upper level undergraduates, we often tell them not to search RAA because of the greater level of foreign language citations--so it is perhaps a draw there. At any rate, given a choice, I would opt for the CD-ROM. Beryl Smith Art Librarian Rutgers University Art Library [log in to unmask]