----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear Colleagues, As our Executive Director is attending a professional meeting in Baltimore this week, I'm taking the liberty to send this message of clarification. You may have gathered that the most recent ARLIS-L posting on this subject from Headquarters was written before word of the Canadian postal strike settlement reached us. We feel, however, that the receipt deadline of December 17 should remain so as to afford our colleagues in Canada every opportunity to cast ballots for the Executive Board election. Nominating Committee Chair Jeffrey Horrell will accept Canadian ballots received up to that date regardless of postmark date. Canadian ballots will be distinguished by the return postage affixed by Headquarters. If you haven't already done so, please cast your vote at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your patience. Roger Lawson President ARLIS/NA