Maybe you have tried everything, but for safety here's the URL:
http://www.mediamatic.nl/index.html. Their phoneno. should be: 020 -
6384534 (the Netherlands). The following numbers have been published (no
9#1 not yet in print). We have all other issues.

               Vol. 9#1. The Secret Agent Issue
               Vol. 8#4. The Religion Issue
               Vol. 8#2/3. The Home Issue
               Vol. 8#1... The Storage Issue
               Vol. 7#3/4. The End of Advertising Issue
               Vol. 7#2... The World Issue
               Vol. 7#1... The 1/0 Issue
               Vol. 6#4... Oor = Ear
               Vol. 6#2/3. Old Media
               Vol. 6#1... No Panic!
               Vol. 5#4... Otaku: Radical Boredom
               Vol. 5#3... Celestial Brains
               Vol. 5#1/2. Imago Catalogue
               Vol. 4#4... Edge 90 Catalogue
               Vol. 4#3... Real not Real
               Vol. 4#1/2. Special Monster Issue

The publishers adres is located in Amsterdam. If its necessary I can visit
their office for you.

At 00:37 4-12-97 EST, Maris Cannon wrote:

>     Dear ARLIS Members,
>
>     Does anyone know if the periodical MEDIAMATIC, published in the
>     Netherlands is still in business?  We have a subscription, and some
>     missing issues and I have been trying to contact tham for over a year
>     by letter, e-mail, and fax with no response.  Any info you have would
>     be helpful.  Thanks.
>
>     Maris Cannon
>     Cranbrook Academy of Art Library

******
drs. M. Versteeg                                vakrefent Kunstgeschiedenis
Bibliotheek Faculteit Geesteswetenschappeen     tel.: 020-5253002
Herengracht 286                                 email: [log in to unmask]
1016 BX Amsterdam                               fax.: 020 - 5253023
******