Our library is examining the possibility of placing a color printer in the
lobby area for printing off the WWW, CD images, etc..  Because of the cost
of color ink cartridges, we'd like to limit use to those with academic
purposes.

Are there libraries out there who have developed policies or dealt with
this issue (successfully or un-)?  I'd appreciate any suggestions.

If respondents reply to me, I'll abstract comments and repost to the '-L.

Lee Sorensen
Duke University
Durham, NC

Lee R. Sorensen, A.M., A.M.
Art Librarian and Bibliographer
Duke University Lilly Library
Box 90727
Durham, NC  27708-0727

Phone:  919/660-5994                 [log in to unmask]
FAX:    919/660-5999                 [log in to unmask]
Mobile: 919/612-0011
http://www.lib.duke.edu/lilly/art.html

"Would to God that all the Lord's people were prophets."
        --Numbers XI: 29 (Blake's inspiration for his art)