Dear colleagues,

We are about to begin work on a data base  charting the history of
exhibitions at our gallery and the artists involved in them - as well as
some bibliographical, biographical and archival information.  We will be
using STAR software and , eventually, mounting this on our web page.  I am
extremely interested in seeing any existing exhibition databases from
Museums and Art Gallerys.  Can you point me to any?

Many thanks,

Cheryl Siegel

Cheryl Siegel
Telephone:  (604) 662-4709

Librarian

Vancouver Art Gallery                                               Fax:
(604) 682-1086
750 Hornby St.
Vancouver, B.C.
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]