The preliminary conference program is being loaded on to the Philadelphia
conference planners' website which is linked to and from the ARLIS/NA
homepage. The person doing the work is having some difficulties but hopes
to have the conference schedule section of the program loaded by the end
of next week (Dec. 12). We are very sorry for the delay especially since
it coincides with the Canadian mail strike.

Carol Graney, Co-Chair for Local Arrangements, ARLIS/NA 1998 Conference
University of the Arts, 320 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
215-875-1014 (voice), 215-875-2296 (fax), [log in to unmask]