This is a reminder for ARLIS members interested in exhibiting in the
ARLIS/NA and VRA Members' Art Exhibition at the conference in March.  The
title of the exhibit is: "Insiders: Works by ARLIS/NA and VRA Members".
   Please note that you must register for the exhibit by December 15,
1997.  On page 24 of the Preliminary Program there is information and a
registration form.  You must fill out this form and send it to me by the
15th.  Pay your exhibition registration fee with your conference
registration.
   If you prefer you may notify me by return e-mail by filling in the form
below.

ARLIS/NA and VRA Members' Art Exhibition Registration
I am interested in exhibiting my work in the ARLIS/NA and VRA members'
art exhibition.  Please send me a fact sheet and an Exhibition Loan
Agreement.

Name______________________________________________________

ARLIS/NA member?____________________

Return this form by December 15, 1997 to: Martha Hall, Access Services and
Visual Resources Librarian, University of the Arts Libraries, 320 S. Broad
St., Philadelphia, PA 19102, 215-875-1112 (voice), 215-875-2296 (fax),

I will mail the fact sheet and loan agreement form to you immediately
after December 15.

Martha Hall