The Toledo Museum of Art has an untitled engraving by printer Roderick Mead
based on a poem by Stephen Spender.  The sheet is 23 x 16.5 cm (9" x 6 1/2")
and the image is 9 x 6 cm (3 1/2" x 2 3/8"), dated 1939.  It is cited in A
Checklist of the Book Illustrations of John Buckland Wright ..., 1968 by
Anthony Reid and in Atelier 17 by Joann Moser, 1977.  It was exhibited at
TMA in the 1980 exhibition Atelier 17:  prints in Portfolios.  Will send
repr. of TMA doc sheet Books and MSS Post 1850 Acc.no. 79.39j if you want
the details -- DS
>This message will be cross-posted to VRA-L.  My apologies for any
>duplication.
>
>I am looking for museum collections that contain the works of American
>painter and printmaker Roderick Mead (1900-1971).  Mead is frequently
>associated with Stanley Hayter and Atelier 17.   If your museum or
>university art collection contains one of his works, please respond to me
>off list.  Many thanks for your consideration.
>
>Gregory P. J. Most
>Chief Slide Librarian
>National Gallery of Art
>Washington, D.C.