----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Eumie has accepted a new position as Library Director of the Thompson Public Library (Conn.) starting in January. She has been an invaluable part of our library staff for ten years, first as Assistant Librarian, Periodicals, and then as Associate Librarian, Reference. She has also been an active member of ARLIS/New York, most recently serving as Chair. We will miss her, but are consoled by her promise to remain active in ARLIS/NA and to come to the conference in Philadelphia. Please join us in congratulating her on this exciting step in her career. Daniel Starr & Janis Ekdahl, Chief Librarians Museum of Modern Art Library