Subject: Missing Issues of Art Libraries Journal
Author:  ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]> at
CEC-INTERNET
Date:    11/19/97 6:09 PM

We are missing the following issues of Art Libraries Journal and were wondering

v.12, no.2 1987
v.12, no.4 1987
v.19, no.2 1994
v.20, no.2 1995

Thanks much!

Ann Leslie Jones                                      312-443-3526 (voice)
Assistant Head of Technical Services      312-443-0849 (fax)
Ryerson & Burnham Libraries               [log in to unmask]
The Art Institute of Chicago