Dear Judy Dyki

About a year ago we here at The Academy of Fine Art in Oslo, Norway
approached the Barbara Gladstone Gallery in New York who handles
Matthew Barney, about  the posibility of purchasing the
Creemaster 1 and 4 videos. The answer we received was as follows:
The works are produced on laser disk  with a limited edition
of ten copies and all copies were sold (may I add: at an astronomical
price for a small library like ours).
I understand that bootleg-copies are being circulated.
If anyone has more information on how one can obtain legal copies
for a reasonable price I will be glad to know !

Torill Weigaard
The Academy of Fine Art
Oslo