Dear Colleagues:

I would like to submit a proposal on the history of art libraries and
early library leaders for the 1999 conference in Vancouver.  As a
continuation of the session I moderated with Pat Barnett in San Anotnio, I
would like to plan a session on Canadian art libraries and Canadian art
library leaders.  I have one interested speaker at this time.  Please
contact me at the addresses below if you have been doing work in this area
or know of a colleague (ARLIS member or not) who is working on this
subject.  I will choose among the submissions and submit the proposal for
consideration by the Vancouver programming committee.  Thanks!  Ray Anne

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh