Colleagues planning to attend the "digital marketplace" symposium at Yale
tomorrow, Friday Nov. 21, might wish to be aware of the following:

1. This is "Harvard weekend" at Yale, the annual competition to see who can
score the fewest points (we'll win).  As a result, hotels are booked up
with alumni.  If you were hoping to stay over Friday night, you might wish
to rethink your arrangements!

2. The British Art Center lecture hall is, we now think, likely to be full
to capacity.  Fire codes preclude standing room.  So please try to arrive
early, and be aware that once the venue is full other visitors will be
turned away.  We would not wish this to happen to our colleagues without
advance warning!

Having said that, let me add how gratified we all are at the interest
expressed in this event.

Max Marmor
Yale Library