  I have a colleague who does not have access to the listserv and I
promised that I would help him by putting out this request. He is
researching  a topic within the broader field of art and architecture
during the Nazi period, and would like to know which archives or libraries
in Germany would have the strongest collections in that area.

>  He worked through the appropriate sections of World of Learning, but I
>  said that I would post this question to a discussion list, to see if any
>  of the participants have suggestions, expertise, or ideas of other sources
>  to check.
>

>Shelli
Rochelle S. Elstein,
Bibliographer