Colleagues:

A patron is looking for a video that she saw 2-3 years ago on Bravo or A&E.
She remembers Picasso painting behind a large piece of glass as well as
other artists working on paintings.  I have not been able to track down
this video.  If anyone knows of this video or remembers the excerpt I have
described, please contact me by phone or email.

Thanks, Laura

Laura Schwartz
Art Librarian
The University of Texas at Austin