In article <[log in to unmask]>, ART LIBRARIES
SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We queried Harrassowitz in Sept. about the cumulation issue and were told
that each update (usually received in the summer) included publications
"through the end of the previous calendar year."

I would be interested in a short users' guide as well. I printed out a VERY
LONG and detailed review of DYABOLA that once appeared on a listserv (ARLIS-L?)
and a copy of it is at the Reference Desk near the workstation on which
DYABOLA is installed. I do not have a copy of it at hand but could post more
information about it if others are interested. Or if you would like a copy by
snail mail, contact me at [log in to unmask]

Norine Duncan
Brown University