I am in the process of drafting a mission statement, short-term and
long-term goals for the Resource Center at which I've been working for
two whole months.  This Center supports the faculty, staff and primarily
the student body of 450 Bachelor of Fine Arts students (no higher
degrees and no other degrees are offered).  This art and design college
has curricula in illustration, fine arts, sculpture, graphic arts,
interior design and is expanding its general education offerings to meet
North Central Association standards.

I would greatly appreciate receiving samples of mission statements
currently in force at similar colleges.  Nothing I've drafted so far
satisfies me.  Please reply to the list, or email me directly, as you
prefer.

Nancy Mactague, Director:  Resource Center
Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design, Denver, CO
(303) 753-6046 x 127.  Fax (303)759-4970.