I have a patron looking for Salon pamphlet reviews written during the 1780s
and 1790s.  Sometimes the pamphlets are referred to by the French term
livrets.  The particular title I am interested in is MARLBOROUGH AU SALLON DU
LOUVRE, 1783.  The original is in the Bibliotheque Nationale.

Does anyone know if reprints of these pamphlets are available?
I checked WorldCat on Firstsearch and didn't come up with anything.

Thanks.