Please be sure to mention "Art Libraries Society
of North America" or "ARLIS/NA" when you make
your room reservation at the Doubletree Hotel
in Philadelphia, PA, for the ARLIS/NA 1998
annual conference, March 5-11. Otherwise, the
hotel will give you higher room rates or tell
you that they have no rooms available (because
the rooms are held out in our special room
block).

We encourage you to make your reservations at
the Doubletree because ARLIS/NA receives special
compensations from the hotel when we fill our
room block (like complimentary meeting room
rental); if we do not fill our block of rooms,
ARLIS/NA will be penalized with additional charges.

To contact the Doubletree, telephone 215/893-1600
8AM to 8PM (Eastern) Monday-Friday. Room rates
are $128 single/$138 double/$148 triple, and
$158 quadruple, plus 13% tax.

--Penney De Pas, CAE
Executive Director
Art Libraries Society of North America