Please note that a committee member's name was inadvertently left off the
list of conference committee members on page 2 of the preliminary
conference program. Martha Hall is the coordinator for receptions and
special events.  My apologies to Martha for my error in not including her
name and responsibility on the list. The correction will be made in the
final program.

Carol

Carol Graney, Associate Director of Libraries
University of the Arts, 320 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
215-875-1014 (voice), 215-875-2296 (fax), [log in to unmask]