Hello, Arlisites:

        Those of you actively perusing your Conference Preliminary program
may overlook the Art Documentation contributors Discussion scheduled for
Tuesday, March 10 at 1 p.m.

        The program makes it sound like only current contributors are
welcome.  WRONG!!! We want Art Doc gadflies and critics. Especially wanted
are people who will tell us the things they want to read that we are too
obtuse to have included yet. Howabout the fascinating speakers you have
heard that we don't know about!!

        Stick around til Tuesday afternoon and tell us what we are doing
wrong. Otherwise send us an email. But there is a certain satisfaction to be
gained from personal interaction.

Cheers,

Stephanie Sigala
Stephanie C. Sigala, Head Librarian           314-721-0072 x252
St. Louis Art Museum                          314-721-6172 (fax)
1 Fine Arts Drive, Forest Park                [log in to unmask]
St. Louis, MO 63110-1380
Co-Editor, ART DOCUMENTATION