Judy,

Same problem here.  But in the October Artforum there is an add for
Crewmaster 5 from Barbara Gladstone Gallery, 515 West 24th St., NYC (212)
206-9300.  Gladstone is also listed in WWAA as Barney's dealer.  If there is
anything available, I'll bet they will sell it.

Regards,

Peter

At 05:08 PM 11/6/97 EST, you wrote:
>This is a long shot since I'm almost sure the answer is no, but I thought I
>would try anyway.  Does anyone know if Cremaster 4 (or any other Matthew
>Barney videos) are available for purchase?  I've tried all of my usual
>sources, but I suspect they haven't been released.
>
>I really appreciate any information -- one way or the other -- that anyone
>can provide.
>
>Thanks!!!
>
>Judy Dyki
>Cranbrook Academy of Art Library

Peter P. Blank                         102 Cummings Art Bldg.
Librarian                              Stanford, CA 94305-2018
Art & Architecture Library             415-725-1038
Stanford University                    fax 415-725-0140