------------------
Dear ARLIS-Lers,

Once more, I'm stumped.  One of our library patrons want information on an
artist.   I've exhausted our library's resources and found NO information, =
so
I'm asking the collective knowledge and wisdom of the list for help.

The artist in question is called Novanoah, or some variation thereof.  He is=
sculptor who produces large-scale works, sometimes in mixed media.  He lives=
 and
works in the Hamptons, Long Island, NY.  I could find no reference to him in=
 Art
Index (CD-ROM), ArtBib Modern, Who's Who in American Art (1993-94 ed.), or =
ULAN.
The patron would like any of the following information: the artist's gallery=
 or
artist's representative=3B citations to articles, catalogs, etc.=3B pictures=
 of his
work.

Thanks in advance ...

Sincerely,