Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello Fellow ARLIS/NA members, This is a repost in case any visual resource librarians members missed the first one. I would value any professional opinions you could provide as to how your specific library is handling image copyright. This is to aid in some current research I am conducting. Thank you. -Are you posting any images from your collections (images in which your institution owns the copyright) on the internet or are they based in house? -If you are posting images from your collections on the internet, what specific steps are you taking to protect those images, i.e., watermarking or encryption? -If you are providing digital access to images in-house, what types of software do you use? -Are you posting images not owned by your institution, i.e., images for educational purposes? How are these images being protected? Do you use password protected pages to access images of this type? Eric C. Schwab [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]