At        the San Antonio Conference, in the internet room, someone
showed me a great web site (I think it might have been one of the
internet room monitors) that I would like to find again.  What I
remember is a scene in impressionist colors, with couples
swirling in dance, i.e. it must have been a video clip.  If it's
still there, I would like to show it to a class that is learning
how to do a web-based assignment.  Thanks in advance if anyone
can help with this.

Kathy Zimon                             Library, LT 918
Fine Arts Librarian & Curator           2500 University Drive N.W.
Canadian Architectural Archives         Calgary, Alberta T2N 1N4
University of Calgary                   TEL: (403) 220-3795 FAX: 282-6837
                                        e-mail: [log in to unmask]