----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I am a graduate student in the Master's of Library Studies and Information at the University of Alabama. I am writing a term paper about the collection procedures and management of an art slide library. I am focusing on slide libraries connected with art departments in universities, because that is what I am familiar with, but there may be areas that I am leaving out due my lack of knowledge/experience. Any help from you would be appreciated. Please send comments to me personally and not the list. Anne Coleman