Hello all--

I am a MLIS candidate at USC (BFA in Studio Arts, OU) and am presently
taking a class on educational services in libraries.  This is not a school
library media course--it's focus is on info literacy, bibliographic
instruction, and end-user skills in all types of library environments.

As I hope to eventually find myself in the position to provide such
instruction in an art library, my questions to the list are as follows:

1) what, if any, type of formal BI programs and/or policy do some of you
have in place at your institutions?
2) do you work in conjunction w/faculty to develop these plans?
3) how successful have they been?
4) which resources do you most freqently use and what is the preferred
format (print or electronic)?

I would greatly appreciate any feedback that any of you might be able to
provide. Please respond to me personally, not the list.

Thanks!!

Brette Barclay
College of Library & Information Science
University of South Carolina
emails:  [log in to unmask]