Dear Colleagues-

I will be concluding my temporary position as Librarian at the NCMA
tomorrow, and before I return to my position at the Fine Arts Library at
Michigan State on Oct. 15, I wanted to post the address of our new (under
construction, I should say, as I'm still waiting for some photographs of
the Library) library web page, created with the help of the NCSU Design
Lab.
                 http://www2.ncsu.edu/ncma/museuminfo/library.html

Pat Thompson
Librarian (temp.)