Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear ARLIS/Texas Chapter members: This is an update on the Thursday afternoon (2:30 - 4:30) walking tour during the upcoming ARLIS/Texas meeting in Houston: - This will be a completely unstructured, self-guiding "event"; maps and brochures will be included as part of your conference packet. - Parking is very limited in the vicinity; it is suggested that you park in the Menil Collection parking lot (will be highlighted on your map) - You may also wish to visit the Chapel of St. Basil on the campus of the University of St. Thomas (adjacent to the Menil Collection campus) -- this chapel, designed by Philip Johnson, was just opened this Summer. However, at 4:00 there is a "Sacrament of Reconciliation", so people would need to plan their visits prior to that time. Looking forward to seeing y'all! --------------- On an unrelated topic, a communications lapse prevented the updated version of the "Texas Exhibitions Listing" from appearing in the recent MEDIUM. I apologize for this; the updated version should be available on the Web (http://www.menil.org/~menil/txexh.html) within the next day or so. On the bright side, the listing now contains phone numbers for all institutions, and the Web version has links to those museums/galleries whose homepages have come to my attention. If you know of homepages for other institutions on the list, please contact me. Phil Heagy Menil Collection Library PH: (713) 525-9426 FAX: (713) 525-9444 e-mail: [log in to unmask]