ARLIs/NA Headquarters at one time sent copies of chapter newsletters out to
all newsletter editors. In any case ( if that isn't happening), they have
copies of all the newsletters and they should be able to make a copy( or
copies) for you. The Headquarters phone number is 1-800-892-7547. There are
a few sample newsletters in the ARLIS/NA chapter success book which your
chapter officers should have.

Good luck,

Stephanie Sigala

At 07:12 PM 9/20/97 EDT, you wrote:

>The Texas Chapter is evaluating our newsletter. We would be interested in
>receiving a copy of newsletters published by the different ARLIS chapters.
>
>If you are interested, please forward an issue to me at the address listed
>below.
>
>Bonnie Reed
>Vice President
>ARLIS/Texas Chapter
>Texas Tech University Libraries
>Lubbock, TX 79409-0002

Stephanie C. Sigala, Head Librarian           314-721-0072 x252
St. Louis Art Museum                          314-721-6172 (fax)
1 Fine Arts Drive, Forest Park                [log in to unmask]
St. Louis, MO 63110-1380
Co-Editor, ART DOCUMENTATION