Dear Colleagues:

I am working on a special issue of Art Doc called the "Queer Issue."
Articles will focus on gay and lesbian art, art history, and archives.
People interested in contributing an article should contact me off the
list at the address and numbers listed below.  Thanks!  Ray Anne

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh