Dear colleagues,
I am looking for some old and rare books on microfilm, microfiche or
photocopy for a professor. I have already tried the BLDSC, DBILINK, The
French National Library, The National Library of Spain and some other
libraries with no success.
Would anybody help me to find these books?

- Christopher Wren, Philosophical transactions, 1669
- W. Storer, Royal delineator, 1778
- Robert Bradberry, The principles of perspective... with the construction
and    use of all such instrument, Edinburgo, 1790
- F. Ronalds, Mechanical perspective, 1838
- C. Varley, Optical drawings instruments, 1845
- Jacques Besson, Description et usage du compas euclidien, 1571

Any information will be appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Carla Pezzin

Carla Pezzin
IUAV - Istituto Universitario di Architettura di Venezia
Servizi bibliografici e documentali - Sezione Dati
Prestito interbibliotecario
Ca'Tron, Santa Croce 1957  30135 Venezia   Italia
Tel. +39-41-2572317
Fax  +39-41-2572318
mailto:[log in to unmask]