----------------------------Original message---------------------------- HMSG is participating in the SI Art CIS project for which a software agreement is about to be signed. Use of this system will take care of a lot of the hardware issues that the CIMI project will discuss. I really prefer not to be a leader in the area of digital images. The technology is changing to rapidly and we have very specific problems with copyright issues that have to be addressed. Web page development and maintenance are very expensive and staff intensive...until we get a new Education Director, we are going to move very slowly in this area. This does not mean we shouldn't keep learning, however. Keep informed, but this is not a top priority right now.