HMSG is participating in the SI Art CIS project for which a software
agreement is about to be signed.  Use of this system will take care of a
lot of the hardware issues that the CIMI project will discuss.  I really
prefer not to be a leader in the area of digital images.  The technology is
changing to rapidly and we have very specific problems with copyright
issues that have to be addressed.  Web page development and
maintenance are very expensive and staff intensive...until we get a new
Education Director, we are going to move very slowly in this area.

This does not mean we shouldn't keep learning, however.  Keep
informed, but this is not a top priority right now.