----------------------------Original message---------------------------- ------------------ I am alerting ARLIS/NA members to some recent changes to your ARLIS/NA = staff. Membership Director Shera Hube has just been offered the position of Associate Director of Admissions for Meredith College in Raleigh, her alma mater. Her last day is August 22. Replacing Shera will be Cheryl Weisz. Elizabeth Stark recently replaced Amanda Davis who took employment closer to her home. Elizabeth will be working with Cheryl on publications fulfillment, membership, conference registration, and other membership support services. Cheryl has been with our management firm for more than a year functioning in a Membership Director's position for most of that time. She has a Master's in Applied Psychology from the University of Santa Monica, California and a BA, Fine Arts from Franklin Pierce College of New Hampshire. Cheryl is very detailed oriented and dedicated to excellent, successful customer service. Elizabeth has been with the management firm for two years, working with membership as well as certification support. She has a BA in History from Salem College of North Carolina. Both staff members will train with Shera before she leaves for her new position. Their email addresses are: Cheryl Weisz 105435=40compuserve.com Elizabeth Stark bstark1=40compuserve.com We will soon be closing the =22arlisna=40mercury.interpath.com=22 account with the plan to change Cheryl's account to =22arlisna=40compuserve.com.=22 Both Cheryl and Elizabeth are looking forward to meeting many of you at the 1997 annual conference at the Doubletree Hotel in Philadelphia next March. --Penney De Pas, CAE Executive Director Art Libraries Society of North America