Dear Floyd,

I think you might find this article very helpful in your decision
making:

        "11 steps in choosing the right ISP for your Web site "
        Netscape World, August 1997

http://www.netscapeworld.com/netscapeworld/nw-08-1997/nw-08-bestpract.html

I have also been looking into ISP providers for Internet access and Web
hosting.  From my investigations UUNET stands out as one of the best
ISP's around - but it is very, very expensive.  The company we have just
hired to install and maintain our network, highly recommended that we
use their New York based ISP provider, dti (212-255-1339).  This company
is also engaged in web development and they have clients who have chosen
to use a variety of ISP's -- but they are very happy with dti as their
personal ISP.

Hope this helps,

Trisha Lucy