----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has created or is planning to create a Web site that includes lists of materials and resources as well as search strategies for doing research in Art History. A small group of faculty and graduate students in the Department of Art History at our university are in the beginning stages of developing such a Web site which will be used as an integral part of a graduate seminar in Research Methodology. If you want to respond to me directly, I will summarize responses for the list. Thanks, Melinda Reinhart Art History Librarian Concordia University Montreal, Quebec tel: 514-848-7715 fax: 514-848-2801 email: [log in to unmask]