----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello, I am a student at the University at Buffalo, and I am interested in a career in academia as an art or architecture librarian. I have an A.A. in Fine Arts, a B.S. in Media Communications, and some credits toward a BA in Art. What I would like to know is, will I have to get a second Bachelors degree in art or architectural history in order to get a job after I graduate from library school? I have looked at postings on the Internet and a some of them have required a Bachelors and or second Masters degree in art/architectural history. I have met librarians though, who have only art history degrees, so I am curious about what I should expect from the colleges and universities that I want to apply to for employment. Library directors I am really interested in hearing from you, since you do the hiring. Yvonne Cleveland [log in to unmask]