Hello,

I am a student at the University at Buffalo, and I am interested in a
career in academia as an art or architecture librarian.  I have an A.A.
in Fine Arts, a B.S. in Media Communications, and some credits toward a
BA in Art.  What I would like to know is, will I have to get a second
Bachelors degree in art or architectural history in order to get a job
after I graduate from library school?

I have looked at postings on the Internet and a some of them have
required a Bachelors and or second Masters degree in art/architectural
history.  I have met librarians though, who have only art history
degrees, so I am curious about what I should expect from the colleges
and universities that I want to apply to for employment.

Library directors I  am really interested in hearing from you, since you
do the hiring.

Yvonne Cleveland