I'm hoping to make contact with a member of ARLIS/UK or ARLIS/NA who can
help me locate Information Sheet No. 7. 1974 of the Museums Association.
I suspect that it is a periodical for members of the Museums Association
(London).

I am unable to locate the Museums Association Information Sheet
through either Melvyl or World Cat (First Search).

The citation, from Susan Lambert's book The Image Multipled, reads
as follows,

    "C. H. Gibbs-Smith, "Copyright Law Concerning Works of Art,
     Photographs and the Written and Spoken Word", Museums
     Association Information Sheet No. 7, 1974.  is coming f

Any assistance greatly appreciated,
Maryly Snow
UC Berkeley
Architecture Slide Library