I am trying to find the dates of a Norwegian architect, Fredrik
Macody Lund.  The only real information I have about him  is that he
published a book in 1921 "Ad Quadratum" which is a study of
geometrical bases of cathedral architecture.  It was published in the
UK.  If anyone has any information, especially the date of his death,
I would be very grateful.

One more query.  I am trying to track down an English translation of
Gillies Deleuze's "Francis Bacon : Logique de la Senastion".  I have
been told that there  was an English translation but because of
copyright restrictions it was never published.  Can anyone add
anything to this?

I'd just like to thank everyone on the list who replied to my last
query about the Frank Lloyd Wright CD-Rom.

Please reply directly to me rather than the list.

Thanks,
Cathy Bauer
Librarian
Architecture/Music Library