We are running out of space and so are selling our copy of:
The National Union Catalogue, pre-1956 imprints; a cumulative author
list representing Library of Congress printed cards and titles reported
by other American libraries. Compiled and edited with the cooperation
of the Library of Congress and the National Union Catalog Subcommittee
of the Resources Committee of the Resources and Technical Services
Division, American Library Association. London, Mansell 1968-81.
    754 volumes (including Supplement). 36 cm. (125 linear feet).

The set is in excellent condition, having been in a climate controlled
environment for the past 20 years and used primarily by staff members.
Please e-mail, fax or telephone for further information to:
Anne-Marie Logan, Head, Reference Library, Yale Center for British Art,
1080 Chapel Street, New Haven, CT 06520. Tel:203/432-2846;
fax:203/432-9613;e-mail:[log in to unmask]