Dear arlis, aasl, & cpl friends (sorry for the duplication),

The School of Architecture here at the Univ. of Texas at Austin has given
me numerous copies of an old publication of theirs.  Please let me know if
you would like a copy (or two?) for your library collection before I send
them off to surplus (where they're sure to end up in the recycling
bin....).  Just send me your mailing address.  And please think of my
library if you have extra copies of publications from your architecture
school.  Thanks!

The publication is:

Conference on Urban Growth in Texas: Problems and Opportunities (1986 :
Austin, Tex.)
        Proceedings of the Conference on Urban Growth in Texas : Problems
and Opportunities / presented by the University of Texas at Austin, School
of Architecture, Graduate Program in
Community and Regional Planning; conference chairmen, Kent S. Butler, Terry
D. Morgan; conference coordinator, Terry D. Cole; research assistant,
Pamela J. Kramer.  (Austin, Tex. : The Program, 1986)
NOTES:          "September 18 and 19, 1986, Wyndham Hotel Northwest-Austin,
Texas"--Cover.

Best wishes,

Janine Henri

Head Librarian