Essentially, we don't handle security for CD-ROMs any differently than
other library materials. Some circulate, some don't. Currently they are
shelved next to our videos. All are 3-M "stripped." We don't have the
space to keep them in a non-accessible area even if we wanted to. In
fact, more of a challenge for us is increasing their visibility, since so
far they're hardly being used.

Dana Beth                           phone: 314-935-5218
Art & Architecture Librarian        fax: 314-935-4362
Washington University               email: [log in to unmask]
Campus box 1061                     http://library.wustl.edu/~beth/
St. Louis, MO 63130