Dear Colleagues:

After moving to Boston and taking the last few years off, I am now gainfully
employed again as Curator of Collections at the Thoreau Institute.  My new
address is:

                                Susan Glover Godlewski
                                The Thoreau Institute
                                44 Baker Farm
                                Lincoln MA  01773

                                617-259-9411; e-mail  [log in to unmask]

I'd love to hear from ARLIS colleagues who are passing through Boston and
would like a tour of Walden Woods and/or Walden Pond.

Susan Glover Godlewski